Live Web Class
"Live online training", "live eLearning", "virtual ILT",
"virtual classroom", "live webinars and seminars",
or simply.... "live web class".
Do you know how to start one?
Do you know what platform to use?
Do you know how to present effectively online?
Will learners actually learn something?
- Cost effective (no travel for students or instructor)
- Time effective: Easy to build a training event
- Global: Can reach a worldwide audience
- Content should be purposed for the online session
- Instructors need to be taught skills to teach virtually
- The students must be taught to learn virtually
- At minimum, there should be a support infrastructure
This site is a free resource, a knowledge base, sharing
some best practices, white papers, reviews, a blog (soon),
some success stories, and links to vendors and expertise.
We welcome your contributions and ideas to this site.
Referral Portal for Live Web Classes
Nekoss - ©2013
|Last updated 12 June 2013